Tuesday, July 28, 2009

O BY O KZK. WHIZ.

Frank Liew: "I thought I’d share a few more flicks from the upcoming Originals By Originals KZK collection, this time of the Superstar 80’s. I think you may have seen some smaller peeks of these across some other sites, but here’s a closer look."


"Evidently, these Adidas Superstars are created in conjunction with Hiroaki Shitano’s Tokyo based Whiz Limited clothing brand. I love the off-white colour Kazuki chooses to use with a lot of his shoe designs along the midsole and shelltoe, not dissimilar to some of the NBHD Adidas shoes he has been responsible for in the past. The felt type upper and large constrast stitching is also a beautiful touch. In my opinion, Maroon > Black too. Such an understated and underused colour in footwear, " said Frank Liew again.



No comments:

Post a Comment