Thursday, April 15, 2010

Recap: CLOT x Converse (Red) Launching Day

Picture courtesy of Juice KL

Sorry for did not update my daily life for so long, really busy with my final year.. Here today i just finish my Server Management Assignment with some linking website development with database via MySQL thingy..
Anyway, here i present you what happened several weeks ago, venue Juice KL!!
Before I headed to Bangsar, I went to CitiBank Building to fetch our so called low profile hypebeast - Kien Soon. That day he was in his full gear with UC, LOADED!
Yeap, by the time we reach Juice KL it's already 2-3pm.. Another few kakis already hang out in and out the Juice KL for long time, hahaha sorry again Tairus!
Next thing that interests me for sure are the items that are up for sale for 20%, 30% and 50% for selected items.. Without wasting more time, we hang around the shop and got what we want..

Tairus aka Street King
Kien Soon the so called low profiler with full gear UC
Noobie me =)

Ee Keat, Tairus, Tun wei, Soon and Me in a shoe ring..

Next up, McDonalds as lunch
The most friendly hypebeast in tha town to lecture us..
Yeah i know I look crappy


Ee Keat spreading his love

Even complete shoe ring!

See what they got!!! C-L-O.T!!
Pictures courtesy of Tun Wei

Peace out,
PEEjAY

No comments:

Post a Comment