Sunday, June 6, 2010

A day out to National Science Center


Hi peeps! It's been soooooooooooo long since i posted my outings! I apology for my lazyness, but everytime i post, I'll make sure it as interesting as possible. So this time is bout outing to National Science Center located in Bukit Kiara. My girl had been asking me to bring her there as she's a girl full of curiosity as she always is. She likes to visit those museum and science center. Alright, let the pictures do the talking aight?

Adjusting my hoodie b4 heading towards the entrance..

They have a varieties of fish there, but no Shark =(
A performer dives into the aquarium for a live show.

He's friendly too! =)


Alongside


My Goddess *muacks*



Some sensor thingy, once you touch the light then it will have sound according to the instruments..

Do you think Imma looking good w/ or w/o specky?

I'm using the wheel to balance myself..
It's a very famous theory but i forgot the name dy.. XD

Here comes her turn, and I turned her all over the round..
m
uahahaha.. sorry for that la.. sayang back..

Had you tried playing shooting aeroplanes in the center?
Well I did. XD


What an infrastructure, IMPRESSIVE!


Like primary school boy first time come out ROFL

This is her nature, cute nya..


Time to go back..
Really enjoyed the whole day..
Be, hope you like it as much as i did!
ILY as I always do..

Peace out,
PEEjAY

No comments:

Post a Comment