Monday, February 22, 2010

Chinese New Year 2010: 初二

Cho 2/ 初二:
Location: Apartment @ Malacca

7am:
My dad wake us up (which he said sleep sampai bangun 1st),
brush teeth and wash face, bath..

8am:
Minum @ Kopitiam, Oakland.

8.45am
Off to Malacca.
AT LAST i can say, cause my dad was damn excited that his elder sister (my 大姑) reach Malacca yesterday after having lunch with us..

10.00am
Reach our apartment @ Malacca.
Pay a visit to my father's side siblings..
Many kiddos around, really many..
Cause my eldest堂哥consistently 1 year 1 baby, 劲!!

10.30am
Makan our breakfast as we didn't ate much earlier..
Wantan Mee Malacca is special,
cz they will add special chilli sauce in your noodles..
nice though!

11.15am
Off to apartment that rented @ Ujong Pasir..
My dad's relatives are there already,
what'cha waiting for?
HUAT CHAI again lo~

Then we spent our entire day there,
my eldest sis and 2nd sis back from Singapore came to join the scene..

Happy day!


..to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment