Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adidas ObyO kzkLOT Breathe x CDG Converse


After long time waited, it's here for me..

Kazuki presents the Adidas most famous and classic of shoe model - Adidas Superstar 80s that he created ever since year 2003..
I'm so excited to have it on my hand,
not to mention even the day for me to un-ds it!

This kzkLOT Breathe is created in the conjunction of CLOT Spring/ Summer season for year 2010. Kazuki left the 3m tag behind his shoes for the previous seasons, what replaced are the Black/Red/Yellow colorway for the CLOT's Black Sun season. Other than that, the other shoe model, Abhang, do have the same Black/Red/Yellow colorway and also the Red/Blue/White colorway that is up for fashionistas to match their latest Visvim Clothing gear for Spring/ Summer 2010.


It shines!One of my favorite shot.

Peace out,
PEEjAY

No comments:

Post a Comment