Saturday, March 27, 2010

Recap: Hennessy Artistry @ The Opera, Sunway Pyramid


Once again, thanks to Helenness for the invites!
Although I had class in the early in the morning at Kampar, but I had promised her that I'm going with her. Therefore we went there quite early after fetching her @ her working place.

Approx 6.30pm.


Too early for the media press and we haven't makan.
Therefore Wong Kok for a light one.

Miss Bear

Bear and Her
Miss Jess
Last but not least, me, PEEjAY.

It's been a while since the last one we took. =)

After the light dinner, Be and me decided to head for the Media Conference.


Media Invite of the night.

Bloggers' Session

My her <3>I know i look nerd..

After a while, they introduced the DJs and performers of the night to us.



Not to forget to take some pictures. =)
Next session, LET's PARTAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!


Dorcas and Yufie joined the force approx 11pm..

Nice to meet you guys!!



Last picture of the night.

Hope you enjoy reading, peeps!
Peace out,
PEEjAY

No comments:

Post a Comment